Instructions for Families Seeking Assistance
To request financial assistance from The Payton Wright Foundation, please review the following qualifications:
- Any family with a child diagnosed with brain cancer/tumor prior to the child's 18th birthday is eligible.
- The applicant must be the parent or legal guardian of the diagnosed child and the primary caregiver of the child.
- A release form must be signed by the parent or legal guardian to allow The Payton Wright Foundation to speak with the treating oncology physician and social worker regarding the child’s diagnosis/treatment.
- To receive assistance, the child must be currently undergoing treatments for brain cancer/tumor.
- General assistance can/may be provided for up to three consecutive months.
- Financial assistance includes but not limited to mortgages/rent, utilities, travel expenses, phone bills, etc. but EXCLUDES hospital/doctor bills, medications and trial protocols.
- Requests for further assistance will be based on an individual case basis and is subject to review by the The Payton Wright Foundation board.
Additional information may need to be provided to facilitate a special request. Please contact us if you have any questions concerning qualification.